Monday, November 22, 2004

TrevBlog Linked to Baby Seal Clubbings?

Seal cull called off after 246,900 killed

Canada today called a halt to the main thrust of one of its biggest seal culls in years after hunters raced towards a quota allowance of nearly a quarter of a million carcasses within 48 hours. An animal advocacy group meanwhile accused some of the 13,000 commercial and amateur hunters of "terrible cruelty" towards their prey. *

Unconfirmed sources have reported to the Anti TrevBlog that Trevor's trip to Iceland this upcoming weekend may be directly related to the harvesting and exporting of the seal carcasses to make new "one-a-day disposable seal boots". Is Trevor's vacation to Iceland a cover up for his international baby seal shoe company? We asked an anonymous co-worker and long-time friend of Trevor's. "At first I couldn't even imagine it, but then when I got over the shock of it and really gave it some serious thought, I came to the conclusion that almost certainly yes. I think we've all known and just been in denial." Trevor could not be reached for comment.


.
God's valuable creation, or one-a-day boot?



* - http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/15/1081838832127.html?oneclick=true

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Trevor would be tied to the death of baby seals. It just doesn't seem very Trevor-ish, but I guess we all have our dirty secrets...magoo knows what I'm talkin about. I think. Oh no wait...nope he probably doesn't.
Well he rode on the back a certain persons' bike once. ha! ooppsss...I think that was suppose to be a secret. hummm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home