Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Opinion: Is the Trevor alive?

With the last post on Trevor's Stupid Blog being a valentines day post a week ago some are wondering if the loneliness of the holiday has got the best of Trevor. "People have died in California", quoted one expert. Other's have speculated perhaps Trevor has somehow altered himself into a hideous half man half machine to escape the pain. What do you think? Is Trevor dead or is there just no more wind in his blogging sails?



Cyborg Trevor?

4 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Trev really be a cyborg? Where's the proof (other than that very convincing photo)? I don't know what to believe...

 
At 2/22/2006 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Trevor really is a Cyborg, I'm scared for my life!! He's been threatening to learn the ways of the Vulcan mind meld, and this could put him one step closer!!
B.S., whatever shall we do?????

 
At 2/28/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I assure you, "the" Trevor is very real and no Cyborg about him. Altho he may have an "ass of steel", in this case it is only a figure of speech. I'm fully skilled and trained on detecting man from machine. Oh, and the anonymous that used the term "vulcan mind meld" needs to seek TA (Trekkie's Anonymous).

Kind Regards,
Jenny

 
At 3/01/2006 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that jenny just put the smack down. I would like to know how she knows so much about "detecting man from machine". I could be convinced to believe that Trev may have posted under the name "jenny"...I'm so torn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home